We would like to offer you a unique opportunity to experience the bustling startup scene in Helsinki from a VC perspective. Join our team to work alongside industry veterans and some of the hottest Nordic startups. The paid internship will last app. 12 weeks, starting during September/October 2015.
Inventure is one of the most active investors in the Nordics, with a capital base of €120M and over 30 startups in our portfolio. Our aim is to find the best talent in Finland, the Nordics and the Baltics, and help them create global success stories.
Your ideal background:
We are looking for someone who can help us in building and shaping the startup ecosystem:
– B.Sc/M.Sc studies with minimum 3 years completed
– Preferably majoring in business or engineering
– Passionate about venture capital, startups, and building better businesses
– Demonstrated strong societal engagement through extracurricular activities
– Analytical, strong self-starter & solution oriented
– Strong verbal and written English required, Finnish optional
What you will be doing:
Over the course of the internship, you will have the chance to work on the following projects:
– Deal screening – Assessing potential investments from Finland, the Nordics and the Baltics
– The investment process – Evaluating potential investments by conducting market studies, business due diligence, and developing of strategy
– Business development – Analysis of Venture Capital activity across major markets
– Investor network – Assisting in investor network building activities, especially around the Slush festival period
Sound exciting? Apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to Junting via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by Fri 18 September. Let us know why you are motivated and why we need to have you on our team. If you have questions regarding the internship position, please reach out to Junting.