We are looking for a fulltime Administrative Assistant to support our management team as well as insure smooth day-to-day operation of our Helsinki office.
Your goal is to help the management team do their job more effectively and focus on what’s most important. As Administrative Assistant, you also handle daily finance & administration related tasks.
Success requires experience, skill, and knowledge in support including intensive scheduling, meeting and event coordination, busy travel itineraries and expense management. You make independent decisions based on practices you have agreed together with the management team. Keeping information confidential is also key to maintain customer confidence and protect operations.
– Support to the management team
– Maintain busy appointment schedule by proactively planning and scheduling meetings with internal and external participants to include all logistical needs
– Manage meeting arrangements
– Coordinate both domestic and international travel itineraries
– Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations etc.
– Plan and organize internal and customer events
– Help strengthen the company culture within the office and actively participate in and support employee engagement activities
– Provide support in various running tasks and projects
– Handle administrative, HR and office management routines
– Suitable educational background (HSO Secretary or similar) and 3+ years relevant work experience gained from a similar position
– A fearless hands-on attitude towards working, while maintaining a positive attitude and an attention to detail
– Willingness to commit to a growth business for several years
– Motivation and drive to work and get things done systematically, efficiently and independently
– Strong communication skills and fluency in both written and spoken Finnish and English
– We offer You a chance to grow into a highly independent position with exiting tasks and guarantee that you learn new things every day. If we caught Your interest, please send us an application and resume to email@example.com. For further details on the position call our Office Manager Sanni Lyytinen at +358 50 536 5060.