Business Savvy Data Analyst
Wolt is a technology company building the one app for food. Be it discovering or getting great meals – takeaway, home delivery or to the table – Wolt takes care of it for you. Pick a restaurant, build your order, choose delivery, takeaway or eat in and hit send. Magic ensues. We’re a Series A startup well backed by EQT Ventures (lead by Kees Koolen – served as CEO of Booking.com), Skype founder Niklas Zennström, Supercell CEO Ilkka Paananen, and Nokia’s Chairman Risto Siilasmaa.
In our Analytics team there is no typical day, and to be successful in our Data Analyst role you will need to be self-motivated, creative, have strong analytical skills, and a passion for digging business insights out of various data sources. So basically a Unicorn! If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you.
Our Analytics team is a budding and cross functional team that has a central role in our company. You will have the opportunity to define and optimize how Wolt runs different sides of its business by unlocking insights that drive product or business development.
– Business Oriented: Look at the business and figure out what are areas what require optimisation, research and unlock insights
– Product Oriented: Conduct A/B testing with different product teams to drive improvement through efficient experimentation and measurement.
– Well-versed: Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive product decisions
– Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams of software engineers, product owners, operations associates, launchers
– Get shit done: Hustle, hustle, hustle.
YOU WILL BE
– You have a deep understanding of numbers, and a strong business sense
– You have experience working in a product analytics or insights role and have conducted A/B tests
– You have conducted advanced analytics in you previous work life:
– You have coding skills for analytics and data extraction (SQL, R, Python)
– You know how to test your code
– You know how to visualise data (D3, ggplot, …)
– You are capable of tackling very loosely defined problems and identifying ones impacting the business
– You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.