Community Operations Associate
Wolt is a technology company building the one app for food. Be it discovering or getting great meals – takeaway, home delivery or to the table – Wolt takes care of it for you. Pick a restaurant, build your order, choose delivery, takeaway or eat in and hit send. Magic ensues. We’re a Series A startup well backed by EQT Ventures (lead by Kees Koolen – served as CEO of Booking.com), Skype founder Niklas Zennström, Supercell CEO Ilkka Paananen, and Nokia’s Chairman Risto Siilasmaa.
We’re looking for a Community Operations Associate to join our team based at our office based in Tallinn. The Community Operations Associate is important to keeping Wolt working, as they are the link between our customers, couriers and restaurants by assisting with customer support and order dispatching. Additionally, the Community Operations team will work with account management to edit restaurant menus in our app, train restaurants on how to use Wolt, and troubleshoot tech-related queries about our product coming from a variety of sources.
No two days are alike for the Community Operations Team. To succeed in this position, you must have a great command of social media channels and technology, as well as excellent written and spoken communication skills, the ability to stay calm under pressure and troubleshoot a range of problems, a desire to provide the best customer service on the planet, a multitasking prowess, and you’re excited to help take the Wolt experience to the next level and beyond as we continue to grow and expand.
- You’re in the final stages of your university studies or a recent grad looking to get your feet wet in a fast-paced startup environment
- You already have experience in a customer-facing role under your belt and you’re excited to join our award winning team of people dedicated to delivering out of this world customer support
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- You genuinely want to improve the customer experience and are excited to add your own personal touch to customer interactions
- You are good at multitasking as customer communication may happen through many different channels simultaneously and dispatching orders will happen simultaneously with other tasks
- You have a can-do attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced startup environment
- You’re an expert when it comes to Tallinn’s food scene, traffic patterns, and the different residential and commercial districts
- You are fluent in Estonian and English, both written and spoken, and are comfortable adjusting your tone to your audience. Ability to speak and write Russian is a plus.