Community Operations Associate
Wolt is a venture-funded technology startup. We are rapidly developing new products with one aim in mind; “To build the digital platform for discovering and getting great food.” We are currently in several countries across Europe and plan on expanding further given the success we have found in our existing markets. If you want to have an impact on your city, possess a passion for technology and for food, then Wolt is the place for you!
The Operations Team in each city is the heart and soul of Wolt. Every country team is a startup within a startup and to be a member of the team you must have a passion for solving problems. Teamwork is required as a relatively small team sets out to build a business in a new market. If you are creative, like moving in the fast lane and thrive in a dynamic environment where you are proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told what to do then Operations is the place for you!
About the Role:
We’re currently looking for Community Operations Associates to join us at our Riga office! In our Operations Teams there is no typical day, and to be successful in our Community Operations Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative, have strong analytical skills, and excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to build strong communities of couriers, merchants and customers. As part of our team in Riga you’ll get to see all aspects of Wolt, from creating kick-ass marketing campaigns to helping on boarding new Courier Partners & restaurants and to essentially scale the operation with the team as we grow. If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you!
– Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Community OPS team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time
– Team Oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Community Operations Associates and liaise with our other team members in Baltics & Finland to ensure a smooth sailing operations in Riga.
– Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience.
– Personal Touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
– Get stuff done: Hustle, hustle, hustle.
– You’re in the final stages of your university studies or a recent grad looking to get your feet wet in a fast-paced startup environment.
– You already have experience in a customer-facing role under your belt and you’re excited to join our Community OPS team where you genuinely want to improve Riga’s food & tech scene.
– You are a fast learner & good at multitasking as customer communication may happen through many different channels simultaneously.
– You are a bit of a tech savvy and quick learner when it comes to operating multiple digital communication and monitoring systems, without losing overview.
– You’re an expert when it comes to Riga’s food scene, traffic patterns, and the different residential and commercial districts.
– You have a can-do attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced startup environment.
– Fluent in Latvian and Russian and able to work in English.
– You are comfortable adjusting your tone to your audience.
– Must be eligible to work in the E.U.