We seek a Copywriter to our Helsinki office to join our product team and take Noona’s user experience to the next level. You have a solid experience to do copywriting to an application or digital service. Your input to our service is crucial, both for our patient and clinician users.Responsibilities include
Assure that the service copy is in line with the tone of voice for Noona. It is utmost important that our users trust and relate to the way Noona engages with them.
– Participate in creative concepting and create versions for A/B testing
– Research and benchmark market leading services and new innovative ways to engage with the user
– Copy work for brand and marketing materials
We are looking for someone with the following competences:
– 5+ years copywriter role, preferably as part of a product development team
– Experience of building and developing world-class copy write that the users love
– Strong English and preferably Finnish language skills
– Experience on working in a fast-paced work environment, with several parallel projects and self-driven working style
We also highly value:
– Strong team work and communication skills. Ability to explain the subtleties of copy into engineering and other colleagues.
– Passion for building digital services with top notch user experience
– Interest to change the future of health care
In this role, You will be a key player in Noona’s product team and have wide possibilities to affect choices and direction of product development. You will be responsible that the team understands how should we speak and engage to the user. For us at Noona, it is utmost important to deeply understand our users, and your job is to ensure that we can speak back in the right way. You will be supported by our talented and multidisciplinary team and there will be plenty of opportunity to have some fun! For further details on the position You can call COO Pasi Heiskanen on +358 45 678 6970.