Customer Service Specialist
We now seek a Customer Service Specialist whose responsibilities include:
– Designing our customer support
– Serving and supporting our customers
– Delivering stakeholder communications and events
– Supporting in Noona’s customer deployments
– Assisting in pre-sales activities
We are looking for someone with the following competences;
– Bachelor´s or Master’s degree from a relevant field
– 1-3 years of work experience, preferably also from customer service
– Passion for building unparalleled level of customer experience
– Customer-oriented attitude with excellent communications skills
– Street smart personality with ability to make things happen
– Professional fluency in Finnish & English
If we caught Your interest, please send us your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 22nd.
For further details on the position You can also call our Customer Service Manager Maria Korpela (+358 40 8018726) on May 26th at 2pm-4pm or June 2nd at 10am-11.30am.