Customer Success Manager
Freespee is a real time conversation cloud for marketers that places every phone and text conversation into its digital context. Marketers use Freespee to monitor, manage and personalise the communication experience of every conversation taking place through their desktop web, mobile web and mobile Apps.
Used across the world by leading brands such as AXA, Lloyds, eBay, Virgin, Marriott Hotels, Peugeot, scaling to millions of conversations every month across 50 countries
The company was founded by Swedish software engineers in 2009, headquartered in London (UK), with offices in Uppsala, Paris, Barcelona and Cologne
A Customer Success Manager at Freespee needs top class customer management- and business consultancy skills to consult- and lead customers in being successful using Freespee as well as experience in navigating large businesses with multiple stakeholders. As a Customer Success Manager at Freespee, you’re passionate about getting the customers engaged with the Freespee product suite and expanding their usage of it into multiple areas of their business. You have extensive skills in relationship management and can create win/win environments for all parties involved.
– The ability to gain a deep understanding of clients’ business objectives and to align those with Freespee’s capabilities to drive measurable value for our customers.
– An executive presence, strong communication and relationship building skills, and the ability to navigate complex organisational hierarchies to build lasting partnerships at the most senior levels of our clients’ organisations.
– The ability to deliver results through others by leading and influencing cross-functional business decisions both internally at Freespee and within client accounts.
– Consulting with client stakeholders to understand their business strategies and goals as well as their objectives for using Freespee and finding ways to align the two
– Actively participating in Pre-sale meetings to bring knowledge about the Freespee platform and best practices.
– Establish goals- and KPIs together with customers and help the customer in achieving their goals as well as improving their KPIs over time.
– Work actively to identify and develop up-sell opportunities.
– Providing client feedback to Product and becoming an expert on product usage and vision
– Experience in Customer Success or related field with a proven track record of customer relationships within large organisations.
– Experience in working strategically in achieving customer retention and increasing revenue growth over time.
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
– Proven ability to develop incremental product suite value over time.
– Experience working with large businesses and brands with complex organisations.
– Perfect written and verbal communication skills in English.
– Strong project management skills
– Strong negotiation skills
– Strong persuasion skills
– Strong team player
– Experience in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
– Natural born talent knowing how to push yourself to excel as well as the customers to get things done.