Customer Support Representative
We are growing rapidly with new customers coming on-board everyday. Our close dialogue with our customers has proven to be an important contributor to our success. This means we need a highly energetic, innately caring and well-organized new team member to help our active customers through their Freespee journey.
We are looking for a first class Support Representative, who will be responsible for providing excellent client service and who will be an integral part of Freespee’s growth. As a member of our Support and Service Activation team, you will be working closely with cooperative teams such as Customer Success Management, Engineering and Sales.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
– Provide first-class support and build successful long-term relationships with both internal and external clients
– Troubleshoot, evaluate and escalate support requests from customers and Freespee employees
– Use your service-minded personality to creatively and proactively, assist customers all over the world in their daily work using our services
– Use your educational communication skills to provide indirect support through our frequently used knowledge base
Desired Skills and Experience
– Supportive mind-set, ability to understand the customer’s point of view, and will to walk that extra mile to make the customer happy
– Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
– Impeccable follow-through and organizational skills, with high attention to detail
– It is essential that you are fluent in spoken and written English. Any of these languages are highly appreciated: French, German.
– Experience for providing Software support in a development intense environment, will be considered a big advantage
– Ability to work positively in a fast-paced, changing environment
– Genuine, humble, flexible and with a fun attitude