We seek a Data Scientist to our Helsinki office to join our product team and take Noona’s analytical capabilities to the next level. You have a solid experience to do proactive research and generate insights from user data. Your input to our service is crucial, both for our product development and to our customers. Responsibilities include
– Analysis of user patterns, feature adoption, consistency of use, A/B testing
– Work with product teams to define data to be collected for analysis
– Defining the data acquisition for new features and analysis of the data to provide recommendations
– Answer analytics questions from the team and create reports of the results
– Identify opportunities for customer insights and creating in-depth reports and analytics dashboards to be shared for key stakeholders
– Develop and experiment with predictive models, machine learning
We are looking for someone with the following competences:
– 2+ years of experience of data scientist role as part of product development team
– Experience of building and developing product and customer analytics, predictive analytics, machine learning
– Strong technology skills to support the hands-on work on the topic. We currently use mostly MS PowerBI, and appreciate that you bring your own toolkit along.
– Experience on working in a fast-paced work environment, with several parallel projects and self-driven working style
We also highly value:
– Strong team work and communication skills. Ability to explain complex findings into non-technical colleagues.
– Passion for building digital services with top notch user experience
– Interest to change the future of health care
In this role, You will be a key player in Noona’s product team and have wide possibilities to affect choices and direction of product development. You will be responsible that the team understands how our users interact with the product. For us at Noona, it is utmost important to deeply understand our users, and your job is to provide that feedback from data. Our customers want to develop their hospital operations and rely us on the insights on how to optimize their processes and treatments. As a data scientist, you will also play a key role in this. You will be supported by our talented and multidisciplinary team and there will be plenty of opportunity to have some fun! For further details on the position You can call COO Pasi Heiskanen on +358 45 678 6970.