Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Freespee is a real time conversation cloud for marketers that places every phone and text conversation into its digital context. Marketers use Freespee to monitor, manage and personalise the communication experience of every conversation taking place through their desktop web, mobile web and mobile Apps.
Used across the world by leading brands such as AXA, Lloyds, eBay, Virgin, Marriott Hotels, Peugeot, scaling to millions of conversations every month across 50 countries
The company was founded by Swedish software engineers in 2009, headquartered in London (UK), with offices in Uppsala, Paris, Barcelona and Cologne.
As a Freespee SDR (Sales Development Representative), you are a master of building pipeline (Sales Qualified Leads) within specific geographies, market segments and/or campaigns. You leverage emails, calls, and social selling tools to help customers master their subscription experience. You love customer conversations, evangelizing brands, and are passionate about helping the B2B business move to subscription-based pricing models.
Desired Skills and Experience
– Generate new business opportunities to fuel Freespee’s Enterprise Pipeline and Growth globally.
– Collaborate with and leverage teammates (Sales Management and Account Executives) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities in regional areas
– Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
– Outbound prospecting to companies via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, etc
– Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
– Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Freespee’s product suite
– Exceed monthly/quarterly quotas for Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
– Enjoy conducting high level discovery and educational conversations with Senior Executives (C-Level, VP/Director) in Target Accounts
– 1+ Years of Experience in Sales Development
– Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
– Cold-calling experience preferred, outbound prospecting ability a must
– A good understanding of Social selling