FAE / Senior Technical Support, Sales, EMEA
Are you the MacGyver of the embedded software world and keen to tackle constantly evolving challenges? We are looking for a skilled person to be the technical support for Wirepas ecosystem partners in EMEA region. You will support the sales team and ensure high quality and timely responses to customers and partners. Technical support is the bridge between our eco-system and Wirepas R&D. You will also be responsible for writing documentation to help customers to use Wirepas Connectivity. Customer collaboration tools are already in use, which is helping day to day work.
The goal is to accelerate time to market for our customers and partners by providing the highest standard responses in a prompt manner.
– Be the first contact in all technical requests in EMEA region.
– Provide technical trainings for Customers.
– Support Sales and Business Development team.
– Contribute to technical documentation content creation.
– Implement proof of concepts and pilots.
– Further development of the technical collaboration tools with the customers.
– Report to management about possible technical issues requiring attention.
– Can do attitude
– You are enthusiastic to solve customer issues
– Proven working experience as FAE or technical support
– You enjoy continuous context switching
– Fluent English communication skills (written and oral)
– Autonomous and used to working in multi sites / cultural environment
– Willing to travel 20 % of your time
– Flexible working hours
– Location: Tampere (preferred), München, London or home office.
– Experience of wireless connectivity and embedded software
– Embedded software engineer with >5 years of experience
– Knowledge of embedded debugging tools and techniques
– Experience from programming both PC and embedded targets
– ARM Cortex-M processor knowledge
– Development environment knowledge requirements: Linux & Windows, C, Python, Database knowledge (MySQL), Git & Gerrit
Good to know, but not mandatory
– Knowledge on Java and Cloud Platforms (MSFT Azure, AWS etc.
– Knowledge in RF and radio
– Knowledge in IPv6
– Knowledge in Security