Wolt is a technology company building the one app for food. Be it discovering or getting great meals – takeaway, home delivery or to the table – Wolt takes care of it for you. Pick a restaurant, build your order, choose delivery, takeaway or eat in and hit send. Magic ensues. We’re a Series A startup well backed by EQT Ventures (lead by Kees Koolen – served as CEO of Booking.com), Skype founder Niklas Zennström, Supercell CEO Ilkka Paananen, and Nokia’s Chairman Risto Siilasmaa.
In our city operations teams, there will be no typical day, and to be successful in our General Manager role you will need to be self-motivated, creative, have strong analytical skills, excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to build strong communities of couriers, merchants and customers. So basically a Unicorn! If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Operations: Lead our operations teams for The Baltics, ensuring a seamless experience for restaurants, couriers and customers whilst continually improving core KPI’s to improve efficiency.
- Restaurant Partnerships: Inspire our restaurant partnerships team to identify new partnership opportunities, oversee commercial terms and onboarding, all the way through to analysis and optimization of restaurant operations.
- PR & Marketing: Motivate our local marketing teams to create new and innovative ways for user growth campaigns for consumers and driving virality and brand awareness in their city
- P&L: Develop all commercial activity ranging from pricing through to P&L for your city
- Customer Focused: Working with our community operations teams to build a robust support framework to build a world class support system that scales.
- Get shit done: Hustle, hustle, hustle.
YOU WILL BE:
- 8-10+ years of operational, analytical or business development experience in hyper growth industries, consulting firm or investment banking.
- Analytical abilities, able to navigate complex business data, driving critical decision making.
- Natural leader of people, inspiring and growing a high performing team.
- Think big picture, whilst also getting hands dirty and making things happen.
- Experience creating and optimising robust processes which scale.
- Thinking on your feet in a fast paced environment.
- Great networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen.
- An expert of the market, knows the best restaurants and the cultural epicenters.
- Working with Communications & PR teams to “be the voice” of Wolt in your region.
- Develop and roll out a unique business model which varies from city to city, due to the uniqueness of the cities we serve.
- Fluent in either Latvian, Estonia, Lithuanian and English.
- MBA preferred but not essential.
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U.