We are looking for a Growth Hacker to build the foundation of our Growth team, and this role could very well lead to the position of Head of Growth.
You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to identify new opportunities and markets for growth as well as improve and optimize current efforts based on data-driven analysis. You have a strong belief in automation and approach your work with an analytical, strategic mindset. Your opinions changes with new information.
(Software-defined Marketing… is that a thing? Let’s make it a thing!)
- Analyze data to discover new opportunities for user acquisition using content marketing and paid advertising
- Grow and nurture our paid advertising using automated tools and processes, based on data-driven analysis
- Create and optimize landing pages, based on keyword research and high-tempo A/B- and multivariate experimentation
- Develop and maintain dashboards, visualizations and reporting tools for internal usage
- Research and recommend new metrics, processes, and tools to further scale our efforts
- Compile and share insights (“the story”) with the other team members and the company
- Experienced with SQL and familiarity with other query languages
- Proficient with AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and similar networks
- Creative and innovative, with an analytical mindset and good intuition
- Strong believer in automation and incremental gains
- Bonus: Interested (or already proficient) in applying machine learning to your work
- Bonus: Strong copywriting skills
- A great place to challenge yourself in an international environment
- Your choice of gear: laptop, headphones, software, tools, etc.
- Freedom to work wherever you want: working remotely is highly encouraged
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical services, lunch allowance, and an annual budget of €1000 to spend on education, events, software, etc.
- Most importantly: an experienced team, who makes the day-to-day work enjoyable, challenging, fun and rewarding
This is a full-time position in Helsinki, Finland.
If you could see yourself being part of the UpCloud family, don’t hesitate to send us your cover letter and CV with a salary request. Please note that this job posting will be taken down as soon as we find a suitable candidate.