Hardware Partner Product Marketing
Great software is nothing without superb hardware to run on. Wirepas is looking for a talented product marketing professional to help build and foster relationships with a variety of hardware providers in the IoT market.
As the product marketing lead you will work closely with the sales teams to ensure that the right messaging is created to engage and augment the Wirepas eco-system with leading silicon vendors, module manufacturers and gateway providers. One day you may be aligning roadmaps with silicon providers creating cutting edge radio technologies, the next assisting the sales team to ensure module vendor partners have the right marketing collateral.
Operating in a small yet dynamic team led by the VP Product Marketing you will help Wirepas to punch above our weight on the global stage.
The successful candidate will be a creator and relater of narratives describing how Wirepas connectivity is the most fit-for-purpose wireless connectivity choice for a variety of Industrial IoT segments. Creating narratives that resonate with the hardware community requires a deep appreciation of the motivations of these actors. Delivering narratives in a variety of media including written and verbal forms requires clear and concise communication skills with a keen ear for the needs of the audience.
– Be the hardware eco-system expert within Wirepas – develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
– Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products. Assist the sales team in responding to RFI/P/Qs as required.
– Market intelligence – be the expert on our customers, how they buy and the value chain they participate in; be the expert on our competition and how to differentiate. Ensure market requirements are clearly understood by product teams. Scout for the best fit for purpose radios from the market.
– Demand generation – working with marketing, develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our products.
– 5-10 years of software or system product marketing experience
– Very strong written and oral communication skills, including but not limited to creation of white papers, blogs, presentations and customer meeting participation.
– Strong digital marketing experience
– Willingness to travel globally 25-35%
– Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
– Proven track record of assisting in the creation of win-win partnerships with IoT hardware vendors to drive increased revenue and mutually profitable business relations.
– Flexibility and willingness to learn new areas and develop your competences
Preferred locations Tampere, London, Munich, Grenoble, Bay area.