IoT Platforms and System Integrators Product Marketing
Strong relationships with Industrial IoT platform providers and System Integrators is essential to assure the adoption of our connectivity solutions in the segments in which we operate.
As the product marketing lead you will work closely with the sales teams to ensure that the right messaging is created to engage and augment the Wirepas eco-system with global, regional and segment specific platform providers and SIs. You will understand the motivations and business models of these actors and work with them to incorporate Wirepas products into their platforms and offerings.
Operating in a small yet dynamic team led by the VP Product Marketing you will help Wirepas to punch above our weight on the global stage.
The successful candidate will be a creator and relater of narratives describing how Wirepas connectivity is the most fit-for-purpose wireless connectivity choice for smart lighting applications. Creating narratives that resonate with the IoT platforms and SI communities requires a deep appreciation of the motivations of these actors. Delivering narratives in a variety of media including written and verbal forms requires clear and concise communication skills with a keen ear for the needs of the audience.
– Be the segment expert within Wirepas – develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
– Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products. Assist the sales team in responding to RFI/P/Qs as required.
– Market intelligence – be the expert on our customers, how they buy and the value chain they participate in; be the expert on our competition and how to differentiate. Ensure market requirements are clearly understood by product teams.
– Demand generation – working with marketing, develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our products.
– 5-10 years of software or system product marketing experience
– Very strong written and oral communication skills, including but not limited to creation of white papers, blogs, presentations and customer meeting participation.
– Strong digital marketing experience
– Willingness to travel globally 25-35%
– Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
– Proven track record of partnering with IoT platform providers or System Integrators to drive increased revenue and mutually profitable business relations.
– Flexibility and willingness to learn new areas and develop your competences
Preferred locations Tampere, London, Munich, Grenoble, Bay area.