Want to learn the ropes and learn from the best? We are looking for a Junior Programmer that can work on all kinds of coding tasks. We mean coding too, not making coffee or fixing the printer. Programming tools, creating demos and doing cool stuff to impress our jaded engineers. You gotta be hungry for this one!
You need to have done things (Got anything for us on Github?) such as demos or some other works that you can impress us with.
Check out Jasin’s very relevant blog post Pro tips for landing a job at Umbra.
– C++ programming
– Skills or strong interest in 3D graphics programming
– Any Experience in Unreal Engine, Unity and such would also be great
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS TO ALL POSITIONS AT UMBRA
– Being able to take initiative and to make things happen
– Social personality and good team player
– Passion for video games is a plus!