Lead / Senior Service Designer
We seek a lead / senior service designer to our Helsinki office to take Noona’s user experience to the next level.
We are looking for someone with the following competences:
- Strong experience on overall service and concept design
- Experience in native iOS & Android UI/UX design
- Visual design skills with a hands-on attitude
We also highly value:
- Strong team work and communication skills
- Passion for building digital services with top notch user experience
- Ability to create a service with strong emotional connection to the user
- Interest to change the future of health care
In this role, You will be a key player in Noona design team and have wide possibilities to affect Noona’s design choices. You will be designing new concepts and also deliver detailed and polished UI and interaction designs to our dev-team. Noona is used in small and big screens, so experience with mobile-first and also professional big screen UI design is a big plus. Our current team is lacking a full time person with visual skills, so we expect that you also have skills to make the UI beautiful.
We hope you to teach us new design methods to enrich our current user centric and data driven design tool set. Your first tasks will include designing new concepts about how to fit Noona even better to be part of patients’ daily routines during cancer treatment. This will also include doing user research and co-design with patients and care personnel. You will be supported by our talented and multidisciplinary team and there will not be a thing that we cannot solve together.
If we caught Your interest, please send us an application, portfolio and resume to our Head of Design Juha Salonen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details on the position You can also call Juha, +358 44 3286944.