Wolt is a venture-funded technology startup. We are rapidly developing new products with one aim in mind; “To build the digital platform for discovering and getting great food.” We are currently in several countries across Europe and plan on expanding further given the success we have found in our existing markets. If you want to have an impact on your city, possess a passion for technology and for food, then Wolt is the place for you!
The Operations Team in each city is the heart and soul of Wolt. Every country team is a startup within a startup and to be a member of the team you must have a passion for solving problems. Teamwork is required as a relatively small team sets out to build a business in a new market. If you are creative, like moving in the fast lane and thrive in a dynamic environment where you are proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told what to do then Operations is the place for you!
About the Role:
Wolt Sweden is hiring a Marketing Manager to create the Wolt brand and drive user acquisition as well as active usage of the user base. The ideal candidate will create exciting campaigns and events, foster meaningful partnerships that further develop the brand and drive return on investment. Creating unique experiences and content for our users and a passion for putting our customers first is key.
– User acquisition: acquiring new customers through a range of channels
– Loyalty and active usage: engaging with existing users, turning them into promoters
– Brand building: finding innovative ways to grow our brand and commercial activity in Sweden
– Creative content: creating innovative user growth campaigns for customers, restaurants and courier partners. You are our bridge to the customers, it is essential that you know what they are excited about – before they do
– Campaign management: executing various campaigns across several PR and marketing channels, continuously measuring results and adapting your strategy accordingly
– Community management: owning our social media channels, making them your second home
– Partnerships: designing and managing brand partnerships to further develop Wolt’s footprint in the market
– Analysis: constantly looking for ways to improve the ROI on marketing spend. Segmenting different user groups from new customers to frequent users
– Getting results: making your ideas work and driving concrete results, week over week and month over month
– 3-6+ years experience in the above marketing focus areas
– Prior experience in a fast paced and high impact environment
– Communications, marketing, creative or business related degree preferred
– Fluent in Swedish and English
– Must be eligible to work in the E.U.
Along with a competitive salary, potential bonus and benefits you will also be eligible for our stock option plan. So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!