We are looking for a Product Manager to lead our API and SDK development. You will be responsible for planning future product releases, planning sprint contents and documenting the features for external developers.
For this role, you need to be structured and have experience in developing software tools for external parties. You will be working with a team of software professionals and small team of product managers. Part of your work will be to ensure that we are competitive in the marketplace.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products to external developers.
– Document and communicate roadmaps
– Participate and contribute to sprint planning
– Analyse customer needs and requirements and create relevant user stories
– Follow and analyse market trends to position products
– Communicate with customers and their developers to find opportunities and define requirements
– Work with various teams (design, marketing, product, sales) to position the product correctly
– Define priorities in your domain
– Working knowledge in English
– Strong experience in software development
– Proven experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or similar role
– Familiar with product management principles
– Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends or similar)
– Excellent communication skills
– Keen eye for detail and analytical mind
– BSc/MSc Computer Sciences or similar