Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. Your audience is both current customers and our sales departments.
For this role, you need to be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies. You are structured and used to working with sprints.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
– Study company products
– Translate technical details into benefits for the user
– Follow and analyse market trends to position products
– Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
– Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
– Work with various teams (design, marketing, product, sales) to implement strategies
– Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
– Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
– Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
– An experienced Leader
– Background in design and copywriting is a plus
– Experience in market analysis
– Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
– Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
– Excellent communication skills
– Keen eye for detail
– Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
– BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field