Product Marketing Specialist
If you are great at making complicated things sound easy, consider yourself tech-savvy, have an eye for detail and want to work at a fast-growing international startup – come and join Scoro.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Creating A+ content for product demos, sandbox accounts and support materials to show off Scoro’s capabilities.
- Creating and managing text tutorials.
- Using the power of words, images and technology to educate customers.
- A job that is interesting, versatile and challenging.
- A team of young, supportive and hard-working people to work with.
- A chance to contribute to both business and product development.
- Flexible working hours at a cozy downtown office with a terrace.
- Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humour and extensive sarcasm, excellent coffee and awesome team events.
- A chance to grow your role with the company as we scale.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- A way to make complicated things sounds simple and clear.
- Technical skills (including Adobe Creative Suite).
- An eye for detail and design.
- A great time working at Scoro while getting along with the team, working hard and going the extra mile.
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR
- Having previous experience in graphic design.
- Having previously worked with Photoshop and HubSpot, Salesforce or the likes.
- Being passionate about improving the way people work.
- Your desire to contribute to building world-class business software.