If you are great at dealing with complexity and change, skilled in building relationships and navigating through organizations, have experience in working with various technologies plus want to work at a fast-growing international startup — come and join Scoro!
WE EXPECT YOU TO BE
- Preparing, moderating, and following up on regular daily stand-ups, sprint and release planning sessions, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Facilitating discussions, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Using metrics to track and review Scrum team’s performance including burndown charts, velocity, and other sprint and release metrics.
- A team of young, supportive and hard-working people to work with.
- A chance to contribute to both business and product development.
- Flexible working hours and inspiring atmosphere flooded with humour and extensive sarcasm, excellent coffee and awesome team events.
- Competitive salary.
- A chance to grow your role with the company as we scale.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- 2 or more years of experience performing as a Product Specialist and/or Scrum Master role.
- Working knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodologies.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to keep up with the rapid pace of a startup.
- Excellent time management skills.