Smart Lighting Product Marketing
To fulfil the promise that smart lighting, both city-wide and in building, holds to provide a platform for IIoT applications requires the use of fit-for-purpose wireless connectivity. Wirepas and our products provides just that.
Building on existing licensing and partner relationships your job as a skilled product marketing professional will be to position Wirepas Connectivity as the leading wireless connectivity solution for the smart lighting segment.
Operating in a small yet dynamic team led by the VP Product Marketing you will help Wirepas to punch above our weight on the global stage.
The successful candidate will be a creator and relater of narratives describing how Wirepas connectivity is the most appropriate wireless connectivity choice for smart lighting applications. Creating narratives that resonate with the segment requires a deep appreciation of the value chain and the motivations of the actors. Delivering narratives in a variety of media including written and verbal forms requires clear and concise communication skills with a keen ear for the needs of the audience.
Be the segment expert within Wirepas – develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the markets
Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products. Assist the sales team in responding to RFI/P/Qs as required.
Market intelligence – be the expert on our customers, how they buy and the value chain they participate in; be the expert on our competition and how to differentiate. Ensure market requirements are clearly understood by product teams.
Demand generation – working with marketing, develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our products.
– 5-10 years of software or system product marketing experience
– Very strong written and oral communication skills, including but not limited to creation of white papers, blogs, presentations and customer meeting participation.
– Strong digital marketing experience
– Willingness to travel globally 25-35%
– Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
– Proven understanding of the smart building and/or smart city markets at a global level
– Flexibility and willingness to learn new areas and develop your competences
Preferred locations Tampere, London, Munich, Grenoble, Bay area.