If you have experience in implementing (accounting) software, have been acting as a link between engineering and product teams plus want to work at a fast-growing international startup – come and join Scoro.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
– Defining and analyzing customer needs, gathering customer requirements.
– Overseeing Scoro’s integration projects.
– Producing specifications for new or modified features of our software.
– Implementing new systems.
– A job that is interesting, versatile and challenging.
– A team of young, supportive and hard-working people to work with.
– A chance to contribute to both business and product development.
– Flexible working hours at a downtown office with a terrace.
– Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humour, and extensive sarcasm, excellent coffee and awesome team events.
– A chance to grow your role with the company as we scale.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
– Proven track-record in software development/implementing process.
– Technical degree background (physics, mathematics, software engineering).
– Strong technical and analytical skills.
– Excellent command of written and spoken English.
– Team working skills.
– A customer-centric mindset.
– Initiative and an eye for detail.
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR
– Having a minimum 2 years experience in implementing SaaS.
– Having previously worked with accounting and/or CRM software.
– Being passionate about improving the way people work.
– Your desire to contribute to building world-class business software.