Technical Account Manager
Klevu has developed a market-leading eCommerce search solution which is used by online retailers of all shapes and sizes, globally. Our product has built a very strong market fit over the last 3 years and Klevu is now poised for excellent growth in the UK market.
We are on a mission to democratise natural language search technology for online merchants, worldwide.
Klevu is hiring a Technical Account Manager in the UK
Customer success is in our DNA. Success means, delivering on the promise to our clients and providing a great customer experience every time. As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) with Klevu, you will own the tier 1 client base and be the initial point of contact for customer on-boarding, installation projects, upgrades and further integration works.
Ideally, you will have a solid understanding of the ecommerce landscape and have experience, of working very closely with clients and technical counterparts whilst, delivering a first class service and building strong relationships, then we want to hear from you.
– Understanding high level customer requirements for integration and improvement
– Studying customer eComm platform environment (e.g. Magento)
– Serve as the technical champion for our clients, by solving any obstacles relating to search integration, together with external and internal support teams
– Provide customer training on all aspects of Klevu’s Merchant Centre and service
– Upselling to higher tiers based on business validation
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to Klevu commercial teams
The ideal candidate will have strong understanding of the ecommerce technology environment, in particular, Magento and other open source platforms.
– 2+ years of experience in understanding Magento architecture and overall store environment (Highly advantageous)
– 2+ years of experience in SaaS or eComm business
– Passionate about helping customers achieve their site search objectives
– Native English speaker
– Valid work and residence permit
– Focused on turning customers into ambassadors
– Rights to work in the UK
– Magento certified
– Experience of working with different eCommerce platforms
– Experience in a similar role within a SaaS business
– Passion for technology solutions
– Being part of an emerging, world class technology brand in the retail industry
– Seeing a tangible impact from your work
– Open, honest and friendly management team
– Being at the core of the online retailing ecosystem (presenting an excellent learning opportunity)
– A competitive salary, bonus and other benefits